Monday, June 20, 2011

Cycle 2 is coming to an end...

I'm in the last couple of days on my 2nd cycles TTC. I've been having symptoms of SOMETHING for the last week or so, here's a list of today (11 DPO):
  • EXTREMELY tender breasts/nipples still - it's driving me crazy!
  • Bloating and heartburn
  • Fatigue
  • Major backache all day
  • Food isn't appetizing
  • Some minor cramping, weirdness in my tummy
  • Major emotional ups & downs
My temps seem to indicate I may or may not have ovulated. And they are going down which would indicate a BFN :( Or a broken thermometer. I took a HPT yesterday morning (Father's Day), hoping it wasn't too early. It was a BFN :( I almost cried. I'm not going to test again until Wednesday morning (13 DPO) & again Thursday morning (14 DPO). If I get a BFN both times, I'll stop my progesterone on Tuesday night and see if AF comes. If she doesn't, I'm going to call the OB and see what to do next.

A friend who is pregnant (18 weeks) found out the baby's sex today - she's having a little girl :) I'm so happy for her and her DH and I know they are going to be great parents! As happy and excited as I was at work today, I was a little sad on the inside thinking I'm may not get to have this experience....

Only 1 more day, then time to test.

No comments:

Post a Comment