Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cycle 2 - Week 3...I GOT CROSSHAIRS!!

I've been charting my temps since the middle of the first cycle. It's amazing what you can figure out by doing this. So, on cycle day (CD) 15, I had a temp spike. My temp stayed up on CD16, so I got a coverline on my temping chart through Countdown to Pregnancy and I just need one more day of a higher temp to confirm that I ovulated. So this morning, CD17, I took my temp and I updated my charts on CTP and Fertility Friend and I got crosshairs on both!! Both charts show my ovulation day as CD14. This is good news! It means my body is working right and it means I can look at our BD (intercourse) schedule and see if we hit some good days and it looks like we did!!

So, now I am 3 days past ovulation (DPO) and in my two week wait (2WW) time period. This means lots of imaginary pregnancy symptoms and hoping and praying we got it right this month. I will take a test on CD27 & 28 (May 22 & 23) to see if we get that BFP!

Some symptoms I've had for the last 3 days:
  • Tender breasts (all over, including the sides)
  • Headaches
  • Some minor pains in the abdomen (ovulation pain?)
I will start a new post soon as a way to keep up with each day through the end of this cycle to document issues, symptoms, etc. I'm really, really hoping for a BFP.

No comments:

Post a Comment