Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cycle 2 - Weeks 1 & 2

So, we've started on cycle 2 and things are going good. Pretty sure I've ovulated. And I think we got some good coitus time in this cycle, with good timing. Only time will tell now.

Week 1 of the cycle was uneventful. I had a very short period - only 3 days - but it was intense! Lots of major cramping and major flow. Totally wasn't prepared for that. Then it stopped, just like that and the rest of the week was fine :) Had some minor spotting on CD6, but it was insignificant and didn't last long.

Week 2 of the cycle brought about some acne. I feel like a teenager, breaking out like this. But, I think it's a good sign that my body is doing what it needs to do, so who am I to complain! My temps were pretty random, then on CD 15, got a spike! CD 16, temp was still up :) Just need one more morning of a high temp and I'll get a confirmation on my O (ovulation)!!

So, basically, I'm about to start the two week wait :) This is where I have all kinds of pregnancy symptoms, but mostly in my mind :D I spend these two weeks, hoping, wishing, considering, debating and waiting! Waiting to test, waiting for a positive on the HPT, waiting for my period, waiting to find out if I'm going to be a mommy....it is the longest two weeks of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment