Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cycle 2 - Week 3...Update

Well, I did get crosshairs, but they are not confirmed ones - so still no confirmation that I ovulated. I had a dip in my temps yesterday, then had a big spike this morning. So, honestly, I have no idea what's going on.

I had a little bit of an anxiety attack today - nothing major. When I thought that I might be pregnant, I panicked a little about being pregnant for 9 months and then the delivery stuff. But, I can't control any of that and if I want a baby of my own making then I have to go through all of that! So, I got myself calmed down :)

Here's my symptoms at 5 days past (possible) ovulation:
  • EXTREMELY tender breasts/nipples - don't touch!
  • Headache off and on throughout the last couple of days
  • Bloating and heartburn
  • Fatigue
  • Major backache all day
  • Very spacey at work today - unfocused and unmotivated
  • Some minor cramping, weirdness in my tummy

No comments:

Post a Comment